Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sausage Egg Muffins

Adapted From: Snacking In The Kitchen
http://www.snackinginthekitchen.com/2010/05/mothers-day-2010-brunch.html

This was my contribution to breakfast this week but as you can see, I liked them so much that I ate one with my dinner! I cannot even describe how easy these were to make and store. I baked them Monday night then I put them in a plastic bag and left them in the fridge. Everyone morning I warmed two for 1 1/2 minutes in the microwave....awesome breakfast done! They are filling and full of protein. These are totally a keeper!

 
 
The Fixin's
1 lb Italian Sausage
1-2 Cups Chopped Broccoli
8 Eggs
1/4 Cup Milk
1/2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
1 Tablespoon Grated Parmesan Cheese

Let's Cook Dinner
Preheat oven to 375F
Cook sausage in a large skillet, drain fat
Chop broccoli into small pieces, add to skillet and stir
In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs, milk, and seasonings together
Spray a 12 hole cupcake pan with cooking spray
Spoon sausage broccoli mixture into each cup
Spoon egg mixture evenly into each cup
Sprinkle tops with additional parmesan cheese if desired
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until eggs are set and fluffy

No comments:

Post a Comment