Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Apple Muffins

Adapted From: Paleomg
http://paleomg.com/apple-cinnamon-muffins/

Today is my 100th post of the year yall! I can't believe it! When we started Moore Family Food way back at the beginning of the year I wasn't even planning on making the blog public. I had tried blogging before and never really kept at it. It wasn't until I realize just how many of my friends and family learning to cook and looking for fun, cheap, and easy meal ideas! Thanks for all the support, kind words, and ideas! I can't take credit for these as the Mr. found the recipe and cooked them. People seem to think that when you eat Paleo you can't make fun things like muffins. Just use almond and coconut flower and BAM you have muffins!


The Fixin's
1 Large apple
1 Cup Almond Flour
3 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
3 Eggs
1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
2 Tablespoons Honey
1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
Pinch of Salt
 
Let's Cook Dinner
Preheat oven to 350F
In a mixing bowl combine almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and a pinch of salt
Whisk eggs in a separate mixing bowl and pour into flour mixture
Melt coconut oil and add to mixture
Add honey and cinnamon
Mix until very well blended, the mixture will look dry but DON'T worry
Place batter in greased muffin pan
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment