Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Crescent Roll Mini Pizza

Adapted From: Bo’s Bowl
http://www.bos-bowl.com/2012/01/pepperoni-pizza-crescent-roll-ups.html

I seriously love this meal. I wish I could make it everyday. The Mr. and I joke that this blog might become a blog about only crescent roll recipes because I use them to cook with so often. Really, pretty much anything wrapped in a crescent roll tastes 100x better than it does plain. I do have a special place in my heart for crescent rolls though because the first recipe I ever succeed at cooking was crescent roll dogs...you know the ones from the Christmas commercials? Since then we have found a few dozen other recipes that we like to cook on nights we don't have a lot of time. The recipe can easily be doubled by purchasing two cans of crescent rolls. A standard package of pepperoni is plenty for two batches and chances are you are not going to find individual mozzarella string cheese sticks and you will have to buy the 12 pack.




The Fixin’s
1 Can Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
40 Slices Pepperoni
4 Mozzarella String Cheese Sticks
1 Jar pizza sauce
1 tbsp Garlic Powder

Let’s Cook Dinner
Preheat oven to 375
Unroll crescent rolls and separate into individual triangles
Place 4 to 5 slices of pepperoni on each crescent roll 
Cut each piece of string cheese in half
Place string cheese half onto pepperoni and roll up


Sprinkle crescent rolls with garlic powder.  
Place rolls on baking sheet with the seam down


Bake for 12-15 minutes
Warm pizza sauce and serve on the side for dipping

No comments:

Post a Comment