Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Stove Top Salmon Patties

Adapted from: Moore Family Food
http://moorefamilyfood.blogspot.com/2012/09/tuna-cakes.html

Remember the salmon cakes that I made a few weeks ago? Well I had planned on making them today for lunch but my muffin pan was not cooperating, so I made these babies instead! I combined a few recipes to adjust from my traditional tuna cakes and I am in LOVE. After a crazy crossfit workout this morning, a protein packed lunch was just what I needed. I topped mine with dill relish and a bit of ketchup and mustard!

The Fixin's
1 14oz Can Salmon
2 Eggs
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
1 Tablespoon Yellow Mustard
6 Tablespoons Almond Flour
1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Cajun Seasoning

Let's Cook Dinner
Beat eggs
Drain salmon
Mix all the "fixin's" together into a mixing bowl
Form 8 patties and place on a plate
Heat olive oil in a large skillet
Cook patties for about 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown

No comments:

Post a Comment