Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Sausage Eggs Cups

I am in love with egg cups. Since finding them on pinterest I have made ham egg cups, turkey egg cups , and bacon egg cups but these might be my favorite! Egg cups are so awesome because you can eat them on the go and are the perfect single serving! I normally grab two on Monday morning and eat them after I get to work! Be creative, there are so many ways to serve these!


The Fixin's
1 lb Crumble Sausage
12 Eggs
1 Cup Fresh Spinach
Garlic Salt
Pepper

Let's Cook Dinner
In a skillet cook the sausage and drain the fat
Grease a muffin tin
Preheat oven to 350
Chop spinach into small pieces
Place spinach in the bottom of each muffin tin
Spoon the sausage over the spinach
Crack one egg into each cup
Top with pepper and garlic salt
Bake for 25 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment