Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Bacon Egg Bites

Adapted from: The Mr.

After having some great success with baking eggs in the oven and wrapping them in turkey the Mr. asked if we could try bacon. I love bacon so of course I gave it a shot. These are so yummy and it's really easy!

The Fixin's
12 Slices of Bacon
12 Eggs
Garlic Salt
Pepper

Let's Cook Dinner
Grease Muffin Baking Sheet
Preheat oven to 350
Place one slice of bacon around each muffin cup
Crack one egg into each cup
Top with pepper and garlic salt
Bake for 25 minutes

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word!! I just stumbled on this blog!! Holy Moly we have so much to catch up on (since I'm no longer on facebook!)
    Call or email me girl!!!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How in the world did I miss this comment!!?? I was responding to a comment from today and saw this post from almost a month ago!! I hope everything is going great! I don't think I still have your e-mail, sent me one at Melissa.robin.moore@gmail.com

      Delete