Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Paleo Baked Cinnamon Apples

Adapted From: PBS.org
http://www.pbs.org/food/fresh-tastes/baked-apples/

This was so so yummy. We had a few apples that were getting soft and I was really craving sweets. Since the oven was already on, I started looked for a baked apple recipe. I really couldn't find anything paleo, so this is my very own creation! I used Jenna's recipe as a guide and it turned out great!


The Fixin's
4-6 Granny Smith Apples
2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
1/3 Cup Agave
1 Tablespoons Lemon Juice

Let's Cook Dinner
Preheat oven to 400F
Core apples
Cut into bite sized pieces
In a mixing bowl combine cinnamon, agave, and lemon juice
Add apples to the mixing bowl and stir until well combined
Grease a glass baking dish
Pour apples into baking dish
Bake for 35-40 minutes, stiring a few times

No comments:

Post a Comment