Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Honey Lime Pork

Adapted From: The Enchanted Cook
http://theenchantedcook.blogspot.com/2010/08/honey-lime-chicken-inspired-by-sunset.html

I bought pork last week with no plans on how to cook it. I normally don't do that but I was in a hurry and well I figured that you can't go wrong with some pork. We used this same spice on chicken a while back and I really enjoyed it so I decided to adapt it for pork. That's the awesome thing about spices, they taste totally different if you just change the meat! This is easy and super yummy!

 
The Fixin's
1 lb Pork
1/4 Cup Lime Juice
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons Honey
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Pepper
1 Teaspoon Chili Powder

Let's Cook Dinner
In a bowl mix honey, lime juice, olive oil, salt, chili powder, and pepper until well blended
Pour sauce over pork
Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet
Cook chicken until no longer pink

****To freeze, place pork in gallon sized freezer bag
Pour sauce in bag and seal
Label with date and contents
When ready to cook, thaw and cook according to above

No comments:

Post a Comment