Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Blackened Tilapia

Adapted from: Gimme Some Oven
http://www.gimmesomeoven.com/10-minute-blackened-tilapia/

This was really yummy! I love this blackened seasoning that my mother in law uses BUT the only place that I can buy it is a Wal-mart and I DON'T love Wal-mart. I was hoping that this would be the same and it was pretty darn close! We got lots of snow today and had tons of fun playing in it!



 
The Fixin's
6-8 Tilapia Fillets
Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Paprika
1 Tablespoon Cajun Seasoning
1 Teaspoon Basil
1 Teaspoon Cumin
1 Teaspoon Oregano
1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
1 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
1/2 Teaspoon Crush Red Pepper

Let's Cook Dinner
 In a big mixing bowl combine all of the seasonings
Stir
Coat each side of the fillets in the seasonings
Heat olive oil in a large skillet
Cook each fillet for 3 minutes
Flip
Cook for another 3 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment