Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Avocado Chocolate Pudding

Adapted from: Delighted Momma
http://www.delightedmomma.com/2012/05/dairy-free-chocolate-avocado-pudding.html

Um....why did I not know about this???!!! Seriously, chocolate pudding made out of an avocado?! I love avocados but even I could not see how this was going to work. On a whim I though that I would try it and I am so glad I did. This is even better than  paleo ice cream and so much easier to make. Just trust me on this and try it!


The Fixin's
2 Avocado's
2 Tablespoons Agave
2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
3 Tablespoons Milk
1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract

Let's Cook Dinner
Melt coconut oil
Remove pit from avocado
Add avocado, agave, oil, milk, cocoa powder, and vanilla into food processor
Mix until smooth
Chill for 3o minutes
Serve or store for one week

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, thanks for sharing this recipe - I'm adding it to my list of things to try!

    ReplyDelete