Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Zesty Mushroom Chicken

Adapted from: http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/zesty-marinated-chicken-57837.aspx

Zesty Marinated Chicken recipe
Picture from Kraft.com

The Fixin's
2 lb Chicken
1 Packet Italian Seasoning Mix or 1/2 cup Italian Dressing
1 Package Fresh Mushrooms
1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese

Let's Cook Dinner
Preheat oven to 400F
Prepare Italian dressing per directions (skip this step if using premade dressing)
Toss chicken and mushrooms in dressing
Place in baking dish and bake for 30 minutes or until chicken in done
Top with cheese and broil for 1-2 minutes

1 comment:

  1. Hello Melissa my name I Jake please email me because I have sensitive information on both of our spouses. My Email is jacobbarlow612@yahoo.com. I do not want to share this information so publicly so please email me so you know.

    ReplyDelete