Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Eggless Cookie Dough

Adapted From: Willow Bird Baking
http://willowbirdbaking.com/2011/03/20/three-safe-to-eat-cookie-doughs-chocolate-chip-sugar-and-cake-batter/

I should not be left alone with food blogs. This week is the second week of my "summer vacation" aka the two weeks between summer and fall classes. I was craving something sweet when I came across eggless cookie dough...and who doesn't love to eat cookie dough. I had everything on had and whipped it up right away! It was the perfect afternoon treat. I think it would be a great way to make cookie dough ice cream as well!


The Fixin's
1/2 Cup Butter
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
Let's Cook Dinner
Melt butter
In a mixing bowl, combine butter and brown sugar until well blended
Stir in flour, salt, vanilla, and chocolate chips
Mix well
Add one tablespoon of water if dough is too thick
Refrigerate for 1 hour
EAT

No comments:

Post a Comment